Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Church Must Go!

Everything is happening so fast. School is out and summer is in. Exciting times ahead... especially in the life of the church.
I traveled to Jimalalud, Negros via Bacolod. It was a new route for me. It took me longer hours to travel but it was scenic route that I enjoyed. The Negros version of Chocolate Hills and Rice Terraces not to mention the beautiful landscape along the way.
I always enjoy reuniting with old friends and fellow church workers. We are all a year older in the ministry. But not everything is old this year. This year offers a fresh breath in the church. The new church fiscal year is beginning under new leadership. God is always good to lead us to new ministries that will bring good news to more people in the Visayas and Mindanao. I enjoy going to different places, as all Christians should. After all, that is what is asked of us. As Jesus charged the disciples before and so we are charged to, "Therefore... Go!"

No comments: