Friday, May 4, 2012

What I think as the General Conference 2012 ends

As the General Conference 2012 concludes today, many people will have mixed feelings. Some will reflect on what happened and some will be disappointed. Others will be hopeful for the 2016. There will be different responses about the GenCon that has been and the GenCon that will come in the next four years. But for me, my concern will be the safe trip of my family. My prayer is that my sick mother will have the strength to travel halfway across the globe with a failing kidney. That my now-retired father will still have enough physical, mental, spiritual and most especially emotional strength to face the several scheduled Annual Conference after the very tiring General Conference. And that my sister will be able to bear with the two. God bless us all.

No comments: